Tuesday, May 12, 2009

VICKS


So I decided to blog about this so I would always remember about this incident with Adalie. Last night a bunch of girls and I were out playing bunko, which left Nate and Travis in charge of Adalie and Ryleigh. Well I guess the girls had gotten away and ran upstairs to my bedroom. Nate realized they were gone when he heard Ryleigh at the top of the stairs....he ran up there to see what they were doing and Adalie had gotten into my Vicks Vapor Rub. I did not have the lid on it because I was using it during the night and dropped the lid and could not find it in the morning. Adalie treated it like lotion. Apparently she put it in her hair on her clothes and all over her face. Nate said she was covered. I am really sad he did not get a picture of it (he could not find the camera). Anyways my Vicks is halfway gone and was basically brand new at the start. Nate tried to wash it out of her hair but since it is oil based her hair still looks greasy. I put her hair up in pig tail buns today to try and hide the greasiness. :)

2 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

haha! How cute!

Devon & Kale said...

LOL! I know how you feel. Everytime I have Vicks within reaching distance, Kamryn will always get into it. I don't know what it is about the Vicks, but they seem to love it.