Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

I did not manage to write much or anything at all about Thanksgiving or Halloween so I decided I better get some Christmas in. This year we stayed at our house and lounged around all day. It was so nice to be lazy and play with new toys. Nate and I bought ourselves a new TV!! I would like to add that Nate bought a new truck last week so we can add that to our Christmas presents (sorry no pics of it). Adalie got a few presents from us but then of course was spoiled by everyone else. She had a whole lot of fun. This was our first year with her where she started to understand Christmas, next year will be even better.

On Christmas Eve Nate's family came over to our house and we exchanged gifts and ate lots of good food. In the morning we were visited by Nate's sister Sarah, his parents, my brother and his wife, and then my Mom and Gary. Later on that day we went to Nate's aunt Alice' s house to see them and his Grandma and Grandpa Vittoria. It was a great Christmas!

I did not manage to take one picture of our Christmas day, but luckily my brother took care of that for us.
The mountains next to our home Christmas morning

Sweet Hallie

My mom and Hallie trying to get Adalie's new baby to sleep

Adalie playing mom

Playing with Grandpa Gary

2 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

I love Adalie's Christmas morning hair. hahaha

Kenzee Jo said...

How fun... MERRY (late) Christmas!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!