Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer is Finally HERE!

I wasn't sure if we were going to have summer weather here in Utah for June. I was wrong thankfully! Jenny and I made our way to 7 peaks yesterday with our kids to start off the summer!


On a side note for my girls:

Hallie: She is really really close to crawling!! I am guessing in about a week. Nate and I had a pole going from about a month ago and his day was up last week and mine is for tomorrow. We have been practicing really hard the last few days. She can go from her bum to her belly and back to her bum fairly easy. She is all over the place via rolling. She is getting much more interactive with us more than she ever has before and it is so fun!

Adalie: The other day during dinner she wanted to eat the food that was on my plate and I told her she had the exact same food on her plate. She still insisted on having a bite of mine and I kept telling her no. Then she said, "Mom, but remember what Jesus said, we have to share". She is also on the prowl giving blessings....be on the look out ;).

3 comments:

Jessy and Kurt Antonino!!!! said...

Lindsey, we need to plan one trip to Seven Peaks on Friday so Garrett and Ethan can come! how fun that you guys went.

Kara said...

Adalie kills me! Such a funny girl! :)I agree....it's about time summer came!

The Mecham Family said...

Yes, remember to share! Love it. How can you not do it after that! And I hope I get a special Adalie blessing!