Dr: Adalie what do you like to do for fun?
Adalie: I went to nursery at grandma's, my daddy has a garden--its big big like this, at nursery I have a new teacher and I don't like it, I have a princess dress--its pink, my daddy has tomatoes in his garden and when they get big we can eat them, I go camping when it gets dark, when the sun goes down I have to go to bed, at nursery we sing songs and we share toys, Jordyn fights with me, but we share and I'm big like Jordyn.
I am not sure if she even took a breath
Dr: What do you like to eat?
Adalie: ummm tomatoes from Daddy's garden, chini (zucchini) and broccoli. (Yeah she make me look good)
She is still growing healthy and strong!!
One more Adalie conversation:
She came into the kitchen last night really sad and laid across her table and said in a sad voice:
"Mommy I want to go into the TV and give the Carebears a hug and I can't."
"Oh I'm sorry"
"Wait.....(as she gets very excited) maybe they can come to my house and I can give them a hug!!! YEAH!!!
3 comments:
LOL, I lover her little personality!!
Hahahaha!! She cracks me up! I bet the Dr was very impressed!
She is hilarious! What a cutie :)
Post a Comment