Saturday, January 29, 2011

Out in the SNOW!

Even though it is still cold outside (however we were in the 40's part of this week) we have been trying to get outside. The girls LOVE the snow and would spend hours outside if I let them.
Just a note to my neighbors...I love to shovel the driveway when it snows--I just get a sense of accomplishment when I do it. Nate has been embarrassed over this before because he thinks people think he is cracking the whip and making me do it haha.

Yesterday we (Nate's Dad and siblings) went skiing. It was such a GOOD day!! My only complaint was that the snow could have been a little better. It was clear blue skies, hot (I over dressed), and great company of course!

Jake, Nate, Sarah, Me, Jenny, Joe, and Ron


This picture make me laugh because right after we took it we learned that the only way down was double black diamonds. Half of us were advanced and the other half were intermediate. We made it down okay, but it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Lindsay & Josh said...

I don't think you would be so enthusiastic about shoveling if you lived in MN...just saying :) That's funny that you like it though!

Unknown said...

I'm stealing your skiing pictures, I hope you don't mind :)