Friday, April 22, 2011

Where We Have Been

Actually nowhere! I guess that is why I haven't blogged in awhile. Here are a few pictures of us over the last few weeks.
Hallie showing her love for Adalie

The girls with their friends Henry and Haliey

My cousin Dustin came down for a day and the girls would not leave his side


Last weekend we had a girls night and went to the African Market which features Ethiopian food. We went in honor of Sarah who leaves Utah this week and then flies out to Ethiopian next month for the Peace Core.





We leave in 5 weeks! I finally started packing--only a little. Nate finishes work in 4 weeks. As for me I think I am over the nervousness and am just plain excited. I am ready to get our next adventure going! The girls are growing like weeds--I felt like I just switched out their clothes for bigger ones and now I need to do it again. Hallie is talking so much better over this last week and it is so fun to listen to her. I also wanted to share a conversation we had with Adalie at dinner the other night.

Adalie was moving all over on her chair and I told her to sit on her bum or she was going to fall off of her chair. Of course she didn't listen and started falling backwards. She caught herself and immediately said.
"I'm okay, I'm okay!!"
Me: "I told you to sit on your bum"
Adalie: "Well you guys don't fall off the chair because you guys have big butts!"
I wasn't sure that's what she said so I let it sink in for a minute and then looked at Nate and asked if he just heard what she said. He was trying to hold it in and not laugh. I did the same and I guess because I tried to hold it all in I ended up crying which made us all laugh even harder.

No comments: