I LOVE when Hallie sings this song so I had to capture it and post it.
Of course I want to write down some cute things about my girls for us to remember later....
Hallie:
I was changing Hallie's dirty diaper and she kept saying, "ewww stinky" she thought she was so funny and kept laughing and then she said, "you like that mommy, haha.... stinky, you like that mommy?"
She was climbing up on a chair to reach some crayons on the shelf:
Nate: "Hallie get down"
Hallie: "Don't worry about it"
She loves to sing her responses to us. When she is done eating, wants something etc. she sings her answer.
Adalie:
So of course my girls know I am sick with this pregnancy and they have been praying for me in their prayers and it's so cute. Adalie was trying to make me feel better one day and said, "mommy, when that baby comes out of your belly you will feel better".
1 comment:
So cute! However, I have to admit I have NO idea what song Hallie is singing!
Post a Comment