Hallie makes me laugh on a daily basis!
Yesterday out of know where she was going potty and she said, "Mom, I'm crazy.......no, daddy's crazy!"
Then today she fell outside and scraped her hands for the second time in a week. After she was all better she said, "Mom, I got to stop falling outside on the playground cause I get hurt."
So I am dramatic with my kids when I don't want them to get hurt. When they are near the stove I tell them to be careful or they will burn their face off. Today while I was cooking Hallie said, "Mom, don't burn your face off!" Then a few days ago she was walking down the stairs and Adalie came up behind her and scared her so Hallie cried to me and said, "Mom, Adalie scared me and was gonna break my head off." She was afraid of falling down the stairs.
She is always drawing on pieces of paper and tells us she is writing her name. The other day she did the usual and then said, "Oh my heck I wrote my name!" it was too cute!
Gosh I love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment