Nate was taking finals last week so the girls and I had a date together playing basketball during family hours on campus at the Rolf.
Hallie has preschool twice a week with her friend Hannah. These girls love each other so much. They are playing "hair lady"
Hallie, Hannah, Dorothy, Adalie, and Oaklee
Girls day at our house last week. They are playing doctor and Hallie is taking care of them all.
For playgroup last week we went to the Chocolate Factory
Nate and I had a date night just before Valentines Day. We took advantage of the free babysitting offered once again at the Village. Dinner was in a mansion downtown which was really fun. After dinner we were able to tour the home!
On another date at the Notre Dame Bengal Bouts--Boxing
The girls: Me, Amy, Shelley
The boys: Brad, Brian, Nate
1 comment:
Such cute girls you have! I just read your "Motherhood" post; it was great! Looks like you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment