As if we haven't had enough excitement in our lives ha! Nate graduated
with his MBA 3 days after Reid was born. People kept telling me I was
crazy for being so active after having just given birth, but I have felt
so good and recovered so quickly! Anyways, I am soooo proud of Nate! He
has worked SO hard! I am glad we are opening a new chapter but still so
sad that this one is closing. I can't believe school is over. Life has
been so crazy lately so I haven't had time to process much, so it may
set in this week. Nate and I have loved it here and met some amazing
people that we will forever stay in touch with. We did it all in 500 sq.
ft! :)
2 comments:
Congratulations on graduation, and once again, on Baby Reid. What excitement! Good luck with everything that lies ahead!
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment