Sunday, December 2, 2012

Its About Time.....

This week has been all about organizing and finishing the unpacking---yes its been 3 months and still boxes in my living room! We recently just bought curtains for our living room and let me tell you curtains are not CHEAP---and yes we went 3 months of allowing everyone and anyone to see directly into our living room and dining room! That purchase got me motivated to finish the rest of our house. So for a week straight I worked my butt off organizing and decluttering! I must say our house feels sooo much better, however I am not completely done. We can finally get into Reid's room without tripping, his crib is set up and he is now sleeping in his own room, hallelujah! The girls room is decorated and all boxes (besides storage) are unpacked! In the meantime, I decided I am SICK of my decor. For some reason EVERYTHING I owned was BLACK! I literally grabbed my clock off the wall and without saying a word started painting. Luckily Nate really doesn't care how I decorate so I can pretty much do as I please, however he was fairly surprised at my quick action and the yellow.... 




Same thing....I have a BLACK mirror so I pulled it down and started painting white....again, not a word to Nate....he is heaven sent :)


 With all of the busy, we have found time to sit back and relax to a movie....Brave. Nate loved it and the girls were a little scared by it, but overall liked it


No comments: