Monday, February 18, 2013

Hangin' Out

My Mom was able to come and spend a week with us at the end of January which was nice! I will have pictures up of that soon. Since then not much has been going on. Just some hangin' out.

 The girls each got a pair of sunglasses for Valentines Day and Reid decided to try them out. He thought he was pretty funny.

It started snowing and Reid LOVES to sit in his high chair and look out the window, so the snow was a big treat for him. He sat there so happy for almost an hour. Ha, it was great for me too ;)

Sadly I did not get any pictures on Valentines Day. The girls each had Valentine parties at their preschools. They were so excited the night before and couldn't stop talking about it. Then the next morning after they got home from school they brought their bags home and were so excited to see everything they got. I remember those days and I can't believe that I have kids already going through that too! Nate made me a bouquet of candy. He is pretty creative! We got each of the kids a mailbox and put their names on them and then the night before Nate and I wrote love letters to each of them. They thought it was so fun to listen to the letters we wrote them. For dinner I made soup and heart sandwiches. They girls thought that was the coolest thing ever!

1 comment: