The last week of April and beginning of May was a whirlwind for our
family. Nate was gone for work for 5 days, came home on our anniversary
(7 years), then I left for 5 days for my friends wedding in Wyoming on
his birthday. We had about a day and a half together in all the madness
to celebrate. Reid came with me on the trip, but the poor kid hardly
slept the whole week so he was a REAL treat. Actually considering what
he had to go through he did pretty well. The trip was fun but crazy. I
had so much going on that I only got to see some people for a total of
30 minutes. As soon and I came home I told Nate I was NEVER doing that
again. When I go for something like that I am staying for much longer!
Anyways the rest will be in pictures......(I sadly didn't really get any pictures of he trip other than the wedding)
On the last leg to Utah Reid had a buddy sitting behind us. He was only a few days younger than Reid. They loved seeing each other.
That night was the bachelorette party for Michelle. It was so good seeing everyone. We had so much fun!
Me, Jenny, Michelle, Emily, and Tanna (The Original Crew)
Mr. and Mrs. Varley (Drew is such a great guy!)
Me and Emily waiting for the ceremony to start
The bridal party
Afton, Emily, Michelle, Kristen, me, and Jenny
This was Reid on the plane ride home. The ride home was much better than the ride out there. I finally stuck Reid on the floor (Safe I know--but sometimes you get desperate!) He was happy, so I was happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment