Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer Lovin' Had Me a Blast....

Summer lovin' happened so fast!! I can't believe we are already getting ready for school! We had a really hot week. It was in the 90's.....for you all out west I know that doesn't sounds like much, but add the humidity and a wall hits you when you open your front door. We lived in the pool that week! The rest of the summer has been in the 70's-80's which has been great!


We went to feed the ducks and Hallie was terrified!! She held onto Adalie and screamed for most of it. There were tons chasing us....
 


The girls have started swimming lessons and are really enjoying it.

 





We went to the Akron Zoo with Jamie and her boys and her mom. It was such a great zoo!! One of the best I have been to!




Reid was in the stroller like a boss, legs up and just relaxin' the whole time.


Nate and Adalie went on their first daddy daughter campout. Hallie sadly had to miss out. I felt so bad for her. She woke up in the middle of the night the day before the campout and her tonsils were so swollen and she was having a very hard time breathing. I was really worried! This happens about 2-3 times a year since she has been born and this was the worst! (More pictures of the campout to come)

She and I went to McDonalds for a happy meal instead!

Reid has been a naughty little boy and kept getting into the cupboard making a mess. We finally put a stop to it and Nate baby proofed the kitchen!

Smuckers was having their annual ice cream social. They had all kinds of activities so it was fun! Nate missed out since he was on a youth trip to Palmyra. Sadly I don't have any pictures from it.

Reid thought Adalie's new ice cream bank was real and was licking it.

Adalie's friend Addison invited us over to her grandma's pool. They had so much fun together, they haven't seen each other since May.

 
 

No comments: