They got to make pizza before the fun began
Aunt Sarah knows how to spoil!
She and Makayia had so much fun in this wind tunnel
This dress looks just like "Saige's" dress from the American Girl doll movie. It was by accident, but she was so excited. She had her eyes on those glasses and hair piece for some time now
She also got a robe she has been wanting for so long! Hallie got one for her birthday too so they were so excited to wear them together!
I love you Adalie more that you will ever know! You are such a sweet girl and full of love. We have our moments, but I would say we are growing stronger and stronger together everyday. I am so excited for you when you are excited. I love to share in your joy. Reid and Hallie look up to you so much. They love you so much and I am so glad they have you for a big sister! I couldn't ask for a better daughter! I can't wait to see where life takes you!
You really loved your birthday party this year and said it was the best one you have ever had! It made my heart smile!
Oh and I see you took my phone at church today when I took Reid into the hallway.....
No comments:
Post a Comment