Thursday, February 6, 2014

January

 This month we were stuck in doors...LOTS!! We froze most of the month! Our little town home has crappy insulation plus an OLD furnace plus negative weather equals EXPENSIVE gas bill and lots of layers inside!

 Here is the folding of laundry I mentioned earlier.....

 Nate and I came to bed one night and found this.......

 Little Reid in his favorite pink boots feeding his baby and pushing her around. I love him! Notice the space heater in the back ground and Reid in shorts ha! We are not sure how to do it right.....

 I walked by and saw this...

 I love these moments in our house. I have learned to turn all the sound off on my phone before I take a picture so that it doesn't ruin the moment.

 This does not include the wind-chill!!

Nightly routine taking the girls to bed. He always has to be creative in taking them up the stairs.

No comments: