Sunday, January 25, 2015

Meet da Mormons....and some other stuff....



 We drove up to Kirtland to watch Meet the Mormons

 To be dramatic, my heart is broken often by this boy because he is not cuddly with me like he used to be. He is obsessed with Nate (yeah Nate), but is leaving me behind. One day he came and hugged me so I told Nate to hurry and document it. I am telling myself it is only a phase. 

 This man is following his sister's lead. He is always dancing and dresses the part and makes sure I watch his every move! 

 I made popcorn for them while they crowded around the kindle to watch a movie.....note there is a large TV just above them......

 Reid was cold and wanted to come inside, I made him wait until I could find my phone for a picture because his snot was hilarious. 

 Adalie got into a yoga kick and insisted on working out nightly

 We made a trip to Columbus for the temple. My original plan was to let the kids play in the snow and browse Target while Nate and I took turns. After the snow they decided to play in the church gym that is next to the temple. Much easier and they stayed entertained the whole time!

Of course this boy had to nap! Normally we have a sitter to keep our kids while we go to the temple, but Ryan is still too small to leave for that long.....

Nate made a fort for the girls 

Mug Brownies ......a new family favorite! 


 In between dance routines.....he kills me....

 Nate insisted on grilling in freezing temperatures. He asked Hallie to grab him a hat while he was outside....

 I think they were playing wedding???

No comments: