We have been staying busy as usual......

Our friends the Gray's from our ward just bought a house in our town!! They have a great sledding hill in their backyard. Hallie and Nate missed out since Hallie didn't finish her chores so Kaisha helped me out by taking Reid down several times.
Love her!
Sledding always scares me, so I scream the whole way down.....
Adalie was helping me one morning by taking care of Ryan. She got out all of his toys and kept him entertained
Always got to document Nate and the fruits of his labor. They have been working like crazy lately, the flavor he has been working on a lot was sold out so he got a picture with second best.
These girls made a fort in the snow and had a ball together! I say it all the time, but I am SO GLAD they have each other!






No comments:
Post a Comment