We have always been talking about meeting up with our friends from ND, but never did. We finally did something about it and all me up in Cinncinati and stayed at The Great Wolf Lodge. It was SO FUN! We are already making plans to meet up again next year! The Coats and us live about 10 hours apart so this was somewhere in the middle, okay I lied we only had to travel 3 hours.....but it was still fun for everyone! Although Reid and Ryan were there, they are barely in any pictures. Reid had so much fun on the kiddie slides and poor Ryan was exhausted and fell over on his little nose and scraped it up and is bleeding.
I didn't think Hallie would ride any of the big rides and I figured Adalie would eventually make her way to them. We walked in and took the girls to some smaller slides, immediately after they got off they wanted on the big slides! The rides were so much fun! A few of the rides you could fit 3 or more people on them and it was so fun to all go together! The kids were so independent and we let Adalie (sometimes Hallie went with them) and Noah go off together. I was nervous at first, but realized they were very responsible for riding slides.
Saying goodbye at Cracker Barrel
See, Ryan was there!
No comments:
Post a Comment