Ry-ry loves to lay down and watch us. So I take advantage during nap time, yes he sleeps on our bed for naps #hedoesntmove
He is such a happy baby!!
Reid LOVES to be in Adalie's classroom
This handsome boy did his own hair and was so proud
Ry's tooth popped in and the first week he kept doing this with his tongue in order to feel it
Hallie and her constant love of batman and black jeans
Love this bunch! I am so glad they have each other! They fight, but they can also get along so well and it makes my heart smile!
I think this is what heaven is like....at least for Reid. He has his dad, blanket, and the kindle
This man found his old love Elmo baby under his bed. He wanted Elmo swaddled, then said, "mom hold my sword"
Dad home for lunch.....or should I say jungle gym??
Again, I love them playing/being together!
Ry is eating food now and I hate it! I want him to stay little. However I was able to open a new chapter of my life last weekend. I went on an all day girls trip to Akron with my bestie and her mom. I no longer will be strapped to my house for the sake of feeding a child!
We FINALLY have nice weather and it just so happened to be on the day it was snowing in Utah! We had some bragging to do while at Young Womens
My babies on a beautiful afternoon
Ry looks so big!!!
Hallie is in T-ball this year and its an ALL girl team! I was so excited!! She is constantly surrounded by boys and I want her to make some close girl friends. This is Sklyar who is also in her preschool class. Hallie is so excited to have Skylar on her team. I got the schedule last week and discovered how much time tball will take this year! They have AWAY games!! Oh my goodness, with 2 games a week! She is 5! This is the beginning of the next 18 years of our life now that Hallie is old enough to do all of the sports she has been interested in.
Camp prep!
Nate and Reid had a lunch date today! His coworkers (mostly women) were going crazy over Reid!! He is adorable. He just got a haircut so I don't really recognize him!
This sweet couple in our ward love Reid and he loves them. Every Sunday they give him smarties to share with the girls. If they ever miss a Sunday Reid freaks out! When they first started giving out the candy he would run into the chapel with the candy in the air loudly saying "Adalie, Hallie Adalie, Hallie" The congregation is always laughing at him! Reid also goes to the back row of the chapel and either fist bumps the whole row or shakes their hands.




















No comments:
Post a Comment