My mom and Gary came to town so we decided to make a quick trip up to Niagara Falls and Palmyra, NY for some church history sites. It was a lot of fun! Maid of the Mist while expensive, SO MUCH fun! We all wanted to ride it again! In Niagara we stayed in Canada. Adalie was funny about the trip. She had this idea (ever since learned more about 9/11 in school) that leaving the country was an awful idea. We convinced her that everything would be fine. She was excited once we crossed the border. Border patrol did not care for us. Two kids were with my parents and we didn't stick together while waiting in line. They were upset because both parents have to be present for the children to enter the country. Then the patrolman asked Nate if he had any knives blah blah blah. All of a sudden Nate said yeah I have a knife. For the record I have NEVER known Nate to travel with a knife unless camping. I was so mad thinking he was trying to be a smart alec and gave him the look of death. Sure enough he pulled out a pocket knife.....it's a good thing because the patrolman already was not happy with us!!

Ryan was so sweet!

Reid was being a nice big brother and letting Ry watch the movie with him.
SO Beautiful!
I loved the ponchos! I saved them all because it rains so much in Ohio and they had a size for every person!
Poor Ry, it was hard keeping his hood in the right spot.
The Canadian side is to their back
Reid's birthday was the following day so the hotel got Reid a card, sign and some Skittles
Hitting up some tourist attractions in Canada
Howdy
No comments:
Post a Comment