More Smucker celebrations, my kids love this guy and Hallie looks gorgeous here
Reid is OBSESSED with this costume, it's way to small for him and he is literally busting out of the seams.

A beautiful day in the park

Ryan started crawling at the Dr. at his 9 month check up! He is currently ALL over the place and in everything! He can climb the stairs in seconds flat!
She was so happy to get it out!

A nice evening feeding fish with the Snow kids! Love these kids!
Ryan attacking Reid
Getting a massage
Someone pooped their pants.....
Always in daddy's shirts
Nursery! There are only 4 kids in the class and they will all go to primary next year!
We went to Cedar Point, which is the roller coaster capital of the world. SO. MUCH. FUN!!! We left Ryan for good reason and we all 5 had such a good time. We missed last year, but the year before Nate and I went alone. It was okay for us, but we both agreed bringing our kids was 100% better. They still talk about it and how they want to go back. Adalie rode Millenium Force, in line she was so excited then right when she got buckled was terrified. At that point there was nothing I could do. She freaked out during the beginning, but slowly enjoyed it. At the end she smiled. It's so fun enjoying things like this with your kids.
Reid and I went on the sky ride and he was so excited!
Sorry, but these half naked boys are too much!
Someone got big! He LOVED this car and the big kids happily pushed him around.
We were on our way to go fishing and the kids BEGGED to stop at the Smucker Store (seriously, it's not that exciting, just a bunch of breakables) as we were driving by we noticed a festival going on there so we pulled in. This time everything was free! Of course we had to get a picture with Dunkin'. Do you like the photo bomb?! Haha!
Our kids have found a new love of fishing! It's fun to take them. They all get so excited when they catch a fish. At this pond you can catch a lot in no time. Hallie may or may not be getting a fishing pole for her birthday ;).
Yeah I took a selfie of me and this boy! I love him sleeping in my arms! He is currently obsessing on me right now and I love it. He sees me and gets so happy and mostly wants me. Nate is a close second. Reid is still obsessed with Nate so at least it's fair right??
Reid wanted a picture of his tower of "Snuckers"

I love this little snuggley boy! He is at such a fun age! I love it!!!! He is getting close to walking! He can stand for up to 6 seconds at a time. Again this is SO not like our other kids. Nate says in 2 weeks he will be walking, I'm thinking by his first birthday! He loves when we make the same sounds he is making. He laughs so much and loves his siblings, but mostly from a distance. He only wants to be held by Nate and I. Just this week he started having stranger danger. My friend Jamie went to get him out of his crib for me and he backed away. Then she picked him up and he was leaning back with his arms up, with a confused look on his face like, "My mom is supposed to do this......what are you doing" I love him so much!!! Side note: he has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom!




















No comments:
Post a Comment