Monday, November 9, 2015

NYC!!!!

We had planned to go to NYC at some point in the fall. It worked out perfectly that Dustin was racing in the NYC Marathon. Most of the Shillcox's were there, the Robinsons, and us. It was so much fun. Since we knew we would be touring the city on Halloween, we decided to all dress up. After a 3 way skype we all decided to go as Where's Waldo. We had about 2 weeks to get our costumes together. Sounds easy, but was kind of a pain. My mom found shirts for 3 of my kids. I was able to paint shirts for the rest of us. We managed to all get matching hats. My kids loved the idea and had so much fun dressing up.The next day we went back into the city and watch Dustin compete. It was a lot of fun! By the end of it, we were all EXHAUSTED! That night Nate had to fly to Phoenix for work so that left me and the kids driving 7 hours home by myself. They were so good! Only two crying kids for about 20 minutes! They have become champion travelers!

 Trying to get Waldo's ready and out the door

 I LOVE this




 Heading to Times Square





 Toys R Us elevator 

 Nicole decided to come as the fat ballerina! 

 I love us!


 This picture makes me laugh so hard! 

 These two are so cute I can't stand it! 



 I don't even know what to say!! 

 Because when we see coffee we have to take pictures.......

 This kid!!

 Out for a little Trick-or-Treating 

 I love these 3 and want to eat them up! 

 Where's Waldo???



 On the ferry going to Manhatten

#TeamDustin


 About to cross the finish line!! 


 The after party

 Back to NJ





1 comment:

Linds said...

How awesome! Looks like an amazing time!