Sunday, May 29, 2016

Reid Turns 4!

Reid has never had a non family birthday party. I wasn't sure if I would be able to pull one off this year or not given we had just moved. I managed to pull it together last minute.I didn't tell Reid until the day before that we were having a party because he doesn't fully grasp days of the week etc. so I decided not to let him drive us both crazy. He had so much fun and was so sweet during the whole party! He truly has a heart of gold! He was so grateful for all of his presents and for everyone coming. I invited his makeshift grandparents who love him so much. He saw them arrive and dropped what he was doing and ran to them and hugged them. I love this kid!

Hours before the party we decided what kind of cake he wanted. 




 This is Reid's best friend Justyn. They go to preschool together. Reid is 1 of  2 white kids in the class. He thinks he knows Spanish...

 Ryan with Justyn's hat, he thought he was pretty cool! 

The next morning, Reid playing with some new toys wearing his new jammies.

No comments: