Sunday, August 28, 2016

End of July

 The neighbor kids are always at our house and the popular thing is hoover boards......Hallie is obsessed and I don't care for them because they can be so dangerous! Right after this picture was taken Nate fell REALLY hard! Yikes! Luckily only a bad scrape on his elbow.

 I love this boy. He was so serious here waiting just like this for Nate to take his picture. 

 We had some pull ups laying around and the kids thought it would be fun to all wear them....

 Nate and I were inside one afternoon and we decided to be good parents and go look for our children who hadn't been inside for some time. We looked out and found these two moments. I love these big sisters and so do their brothers! 


 One Saturday night I went to go check on our kids as I was going to bed. I found that Reid had laid out his clothes. It was so sweet. 

These boys LOVE to be mischievous together!

No comments: