Well we decided to copy other people and Nate wants to be "cool" so we have a blog now like the rest of the world. Well this family picture was taken of us in April right before Nate graduated. It was very cold outside and Adalie was actually just getting over her pneumonia so we were surprised to see such a big smile. Nate is now done with school and I am getting close. To be honest I should have been done today, but I just found out that I failed my test for the 3rd time.....I think I have a bad case of Senioritis and I am not studying very hard.....well I hope to be done FINALLY in two weeks from today!! :) Nate is currently studying for the GMAT and will take his test soon and then apply for Grad school to a few different colleges.
Sarah and her boyfriend Matt are here for a few weeks and we are excited to have them. We have many plans for the two weeks that they are here, well I guess I should say that they have many plans and Nate and I will fit in to them here and there.
No comments:
Post a Comment