Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Time

Well since our last post I GRADUATED (well not officially, but I am done)!!! We have also been on a few trips with only a few more to come. We had a family reunion and there was a talent show I was involved in with my cousin Ashley. We called ourselves the Sweetwater Cloggers. If you would like to see the dance please go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search for "Sweetwater Cloggers". Nate was involved in a dance as well he and my two cousins Dustin and Zeb recreated the "Evolution of Dance" which will soon be posted to youtube. Adalie was involved in the Beck Beauties Pageant and if you ask me she took first place. She was in 3 divisions 1) swimsuit 2) evening wear and 3) sporting outfit. SOOO CUTE!

Next I played in a basketball tournament in my home town of Green River Wyoming with family and friends while Nate was off to his friends wedding in Chicago. He forgot the camera so I have no pictures to show :(. Then it was the 4th of July and some of Nate's family came up to visit and we had a BBQ. Nate and I took Adalie to the Stadium of Fire to see HANNAH MONTANA!! It was fun and Adalie did very well. Before the show Nate and I had a picnic in the park with Adalie and Sarah's dog who we are watching named Ziggy. We were also able to catch a little bit of the parade and Adalie got her picture taken with some miniature horses.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the blog update! Keep them coming!!

Becca said...

Hey guys! Sorry we missed out on hand and foot last night, we're looking forward to next time though!