
Okay not really......but that song has been in my head for the last two days. I am excited to see a black man as President of the USA. It never hit me until last night about a black man being president. I never really thought about it until it happened. I have had mixed feelings about both candidates but I am happy to see a black man as president. It is crazy to think that my children will always grow up knowing a black president. Now we are waiting for the white and black women. For all the McCain lovers I hope you can support your country with Obama in charge. You have to admit that it is pretty cool to be alive during this historical time! If the USA goes to crap with Obama it doesn't necessarily mean the end of the world will come....just have your food storage ready ;) I would like to add that I LOVED McCain's speech last night! I thought he did an excellent job!! Obama did a good job too although I did feel like I was at a religious service when he would say "yes we can" and the crowd would repeat "yes we can", with all of their arms in the air.
No comments:
Post a Comment