Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hawaii--FINALLY--and oh...I'm pregnant...

Okay so it has been a long time since I posted. Let's just say I have not been feeling well lately and I hardly get on the computer, therefore have not been posting.

Well, we spent the last part of December in Hawaii and it was a lot of fun. We came home on New Year's Eve with a few days to spare before Nate had to go back to work. It was nice spending time with Nate two weeks straight all day long and I am glad he was able to spend a lot of time with Adalie. Now that we are back to "life" we only see him a few hours a day and actually twice during the work week he goes from work to a GMAT prep class for three hours so we really miss him.....oh and did I mention he has been called to the Bishopric so now we will never see him (at least on Sundays that is)...

Okay so yes I am pregnant only 12 weeks along and that is why I have not been feeling good and not wanting to get on the computer. Our baby X is due August 5th. I am really EXCITED to get over this morning sickness crap!! Lindsey Fromm if you are out there thank you for the advice of puking in the garbage disposal, that has been a life saver!! I am really lazy and I hate getting ready for the day. I hate finding food to eat (although I eat a lot). I have already gained 6 pounds and look like I could be 5 months pregnant!! I am not saying that just for pitty, my cousin's little girl recently said to me "Lindsey, you do have a big belly"....and believe me it is NOT baby...just a lot of fat all in one place :(. Honestly I could care less.....I will not care until baby X is 6 weeks old and I am sure I will be running like a crazy lady with my two kids in a double jogging stroller....

Anyways here are a few pictures from the trip...(and I am too lazy to comment on each pic...sorry)

18 comments:

Megan and Travis said...

Haha, that made me laugh when you quoted Kiana... that was funny when she said that!! Your pics from Hawaii are cute! I want to go back! I hope Nate's setting-apart went well! Good luck having a husband in the bishopric!!

LaRessie said...

Congrats... I am so happy for you.

Becky and Brandon said...

Good Job! I am proud of you for finally posting. I was laughing about the Kiana quote also haha!

Courtney N said...

Congrats!

Jessy and Kurt Antonino!!!! said...

Lindsey,

Congrats!! I love being pregnant, but I hate being sick.I hope you have a cute little girl again, Honestly having Two boys was not bad idea, now Garrett will have a friend and a brother to play, I just hope my next one can be a girl.

Congratulations NATE!! you both are great and I am glad you guys got bless with the calling. Good LUCK!!! with Love, Jessy, Kurt and Kids.

Anonymous said...

Its about time for the new post! Thanks! I will make you anything you want to eat and bring it to you(or just run to McD's for you! :) I am so excited to have another niece or nephew!

keegan said...

Yay!!!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Cute Pics...congrats Lindsey

Korey and Lindsey said...

Hey I don't know if you remember me but I used to be Lindsey VanWagoner anyway congrats on the new baby that is so exciting and good luck.

Linds said...

The trip looks like it was awesome. Congrats on the baby, but I'm sorry about the sickness...I"m glad that my discovery has helped a fellow sick prego!

The Leakes said...

Congrats on baby number two! I hope you start to feel better soon!

Green River High School said...

Wow!! Congrats you guys!!! I love Hawaii so much... hopefully we'll get to go soon! Lucky!!! Feel better!

Kenzee Jo said...

What the?? I just noticed on my blogg list, where it has the title of your last post...and it's been two weeks since you've posted...and I didn't notice until now! I am sorry...CONGRATS!! How fun...other than you being sick. Don't say you are fat--because that'll just make me feel like a whale if you think your fat :]-- :] YEA FOR YOU GUYS!!! Can't wait to hear what it is :]

Kenzee Jo said...

Sorry that I mis-spelled "your" instead of "you're"--Tired... :] okay I'm done...

Katie Morgan said...

Congrats LP on your second baby! :-) Being pregnant is tons of fun - I hope you feel better soon!

emilie s. d. p. said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting, I really hope you're feeling better soon! Hope Hawaii was a blast too.

Heather said...

You look so great for being 13 weeks. I didn't know until I read your blog! Congratulations! Let me know if I can do anything!!

Brooke Carroll said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you, I hope you get to feeling better. The pictures were great! Hope you had a wonderful time...