Well, I have been feeling sick this whole pregnancy up until about now.....these last few days I may feel a little sick but once I grab a small bite to eat I am as good as new. I forgot what it felt like to not want to be on the couch all day long. I FINALLY started cleaning my house which has been a disaster for 3 months. Nate always made sure to stay up on laundry and dishes, but most of the house was neglected. I have deep cleaned it (not all of it, but I am in the process) and it feels
sooooo much nicer!! I love the crisp clean feel and smell.
Adalie is not sure what is going on because I am actually up and moving. She is used to trying to get me off the couch.
I want everyone to know that I have a good husband who would come home after a long day of work and class and made sure
Adalie and I were taken care of. He always did little chores around the house which helped out a ton. He would bring me cereal (or anything that sounded good at the moment) while I was stuck to the couch (if I went in the kitchen to get it myself I would usually end up gagging). Anyways, I love him!!!
8 comments:
Im glad your feeling better. I always love it when my house is clean too. My mood is always better too.
Ker
I am happy you are feeling better. I was thinking about you yesterday. You do have a good husband.. a keeper huh? Take care and God bless you. You need to check out my blog... I am designing digital papers again.
www.laressiedigitaldesigns.blogspot.com
If you want any of my freebies let me know. :)
Oh you poor thing... maybe it's a boy this time if you weren't so sick last time? I know that was the case with me.... and Congrats!
Glad you're feeling better - I can feel mine coming on.
It is so great when the morning sickness goes away. Glad you are feeling better and Wow feeling Great enough to do deep cleaning, thats awesome. 13 weeks is about the same time I started feeling not so sick this time around for me too.
Congrats on everything... I am way behind! Fun trip to Hawaii (lucky ducks!), Husband/bishopric, Baby X, feeling better... hang in there!! Have a great weekend!
Glad that you are feeling better...and what a great hubby you have to help as much as he does :]
Linds- you are so nice! We would LOVE to get together with you guys. Weekends are always best. Is your # still the same? Mine is but if you don't have it, send me another comment and we'll get in touch!!! Thanks chica!
Post a Comment