Saturday, February 21, 2009
Little Jerk......A Little Venting Session
Okay, so today Nate needed to swim laps at the pool so Adalie and I joined him....well we played while he swam, then he came to join us....but, when we arrived and were waiting in line to pay there was a man and his 2 or 3 kids in front of us that was taking forever. It would not have been a big deal, but the guy was on his phone the whole time which slowed everything down. Then, his little girl ran behind the counter and got into everything while the only lady working was trying to take care of the phone, people in line, and now this little girl.....the dad made no effort to go and get her. So seeing all of this made us all a little frustrated. Then, I feel Adalie push up against my legs a few times, which of course I thought nothing of. I finally look down and for what I think was the third time this crazy little girl ran up to Adalie and kicked her for no reason....and of course the dad was still on the phone taking no action!! GET OFF THE PHONE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment