Saturday, June 13, 2009

32 Weeks and 3 Days Along!!

I am getting closer and closer! My Doctor appointments are now every two weeks so I feel like I have hit a mile stone! As a side note.....Nate wants this baby to come out almost (not quite) as fast as I do. So we were laying in bed one night and he said, "So when is earliest this baby can be born so that it will not have to be a NCMO baby?" Well I laughed really hard and said, "I didn't think the timing of the birth had anything to do with that". Of course what he was trying to say was NICU. He would probably kill me if he knew I was writing this, but he will never know since he rarely looks at our blog.

7 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

You have a cute prego belly...my belly is ugly and gets a stupid brown line on it! Not fair! Im excited for you to have two girls, I just found out that I am going to have 2 boys!! How fun!

Unknown said...

Totally jealous! But then you will be jealous of me when you are up all night and I'm still sleeping!

Kenzee Jo said...

:] I wish I was as cute as you when I'm pregnant :] You definitely don't want an early baby... trust me-- been there done that, never again. *makes me nervous for the next one* But, you're in my prayers and I know you'll be fine. She's almost here. I really need to come visit you, Kadie, Becky if she hasn't left yet. I think that'd be fun...

The Mecham Family said...

A NCMO baby!? Hahahahahahaha. Hilarious!!!

Heather said...

WoW still wearing jeans at 32 weeks, you are looking great! My husband wanted the baby to come during the end too, he really wanted to hold the baby. The time flies so quickly though, it will be here before you and Nate know it.

Green River High School said...

Linds- You are cute pregnant! I don't even want to know what I'll look like when that time comes. YIKES. We still need to get together!! We'd have to do it during the week... we're booked every weekend through the middle of august. Lame-o. Anyways, I'm sure we can plan something :)

Linds said...

Lets hope she's not a ncmo baby! That is hilarious!