Sunday, June 28, 2009

Flaming Gorge Days 2009

This last weekend Nate, Adalie, and I headed up to Green River, Wyoming (where I am from) so Nate could play in a basketball tournament. He played on a team with my family members Travis, Nate, and Mike. There were a bunch of us there at the tournament together which made up a total of three teams, two boy teams and a girl team. Of course me being pregnant did not allow me to play which was very sad for me. It was a very long day especially for Adalie because we had to make to journey back to Provo that night (in fact she is still sleeping).


The two boys' teams
Back row: Nate, Joe, Matt, Mike
Front Row: Nate, Travis, Brandon, Jake

The whole group together

All the girls (Jenski was the name)
Jenny, Lindsey, Nina, Becky, Kadie, Megan, and Crystal

The girls in action

Nate's team in action

During the first game the kids were all so cute watching their dads play. Cookies helped to keep them there on the curb

By the time the second game came around all of the parents (and by parents I mean moms) were so tired of chasing kids around that we let them play in the gross, sick, disgusting water that they would not stay away from. It all started by letting them throw rocks in the water and then slowly they all ended up in the water.

Adalie really enjoyed herself



Adalie was SOOO dirty by the time it was over. Later we went to my grandma's house for a bath!

At a break in between games we went to McDonalds for some lunch and Adalie and Mariah were in the play place laughing together really hard.

After the games were all over we went to a park to celebrate KaeJay's and Jordyn's second birthdays. They were born only a week a part. (Adalie was pooped)

I think KaeJay is waving here

Jordyn got some new dolls and girly stuff

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Again, wish we could have gone - sigh. Look like you guys had a blast. My boys would have been the first ones in that mud!!

Green River High School said...

Hey! It was good to see you guys briefly! Good ole Flaming Gorge Days....

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

It was good to see you!! You looked so cute!

Kenzee Jo said...

Fun... :] I haven't played basketball since the last time with you, beck, christian, and me :] Time flies...

The Mecham Family said...

Looks like it was fun!
So how did the teams do??

Ashley Mullaney said...

Hey fool--I just realized I had an account and I can comment on your life--sadly I have little to blog about but I follow your life daily. Hope your lunch with Rosita was nice.