I am only 3 weeks away from my due date!! I really wish it was right now because most of the time I feel handicapped. I am a little nervous to have two kids ....but at the same time I don't want to be pregnant anymore. Often I don't feel like I have enough time as it is and it is only going to get worse. I have been working pretty hard at getting all of Hallie's things organized and putting them away. I have almost finished Adalie and Hallie's room (with the help of my mom) which they will be sharing in a few months. Adalie now has a toddler bed and loves to lay in it throughout the day with her bear; however, she does not like to actually sleep in the bed, I guess it is only for play. I don't think Adalie has any clue about the big change that is about to take place in our family. She tells me there is a baby in my tummy, but I think she thinks it is for play like her baby dolls.

This is me at 37 weeks.....keep in mind I was working in the house all day with no chance to get ready (besides getting ready is almost a joke since I only fit into like 3 shirts).

Of course I has to add this picture of Adalie.....while getting her room organized she was trying on different accessories. Just before this she begged my mom to paint her finger and toe nails.
4 comments:
Yay! You're so close. I hope the next few weeks fly by for you. Good Luck!
It was great to see you at Flaming Gorge Days, and I am so happy for you for your next little arrival. :) If you want, I will send you an invite to my blog...I'm totally redoing it, so once I'm done, I'll send an email...take care and good luck with everything!
Adalie is such a girlie girl. Love it! Your belly is so cute!!
Hang in there! You're so close!
Post a Comment