Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Very Very Close!

I went to the Doctor today and was told that I was dilated to a three!!! I am only 70% effaced and Hallie is dropping (which I think is why my back is hurting). I really hope that I go into labor this weekend!!
This last weekend Nate's brother and his family were in town and so of course I had to add some pictures of the cousins together. They were really into saying "cheese".

Marcus, Adalie, and Carter

Grandpa Hill with his great grandchildren

Adalie and Grandma Vickie, who is also in town.

7 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

YEA!! A 3 already!! Wow... almost here...

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

yay! how exciting. Let me know if you need anything. Id be happy to help with what I can.

Jessy and Kurt Antonino!!!! said...

Lindsey, WOW already 3 I think you might go this week if is not tonight, let me know please if you will need help with Adalie I will love to watch her.

The Mecham Family said...

YAY! When Nate told me yesterday you were a 3, I got SOOO excited!!!!

Green River High School said...

You are so close!!! Yeahhh! I hope everything goes really smooth for the delivery!

Ashley Mullaney said...

That was way too much information--what the heck "effaced?" Actually please don't tell me. Get that kid out and bring her to the fair :)