Last weekend we drove up to snowbird to check out the Oktoberfest Fest (It's a German thing). Nate's dad is currently in town and since their family is partial to Germany (they lived their on 3 different tours in the army) we were sure to go. It was cold but fun. We went with Nate's sister Jenny and her kids as well. Ron, Nate, and Jenny ate bratwurst while I stuck to some German potato pancakes. Sadly I did not get very many pictures of the event. I think because it was too cold. Also, I promise I love Hallie and I know she is not in any pictures...I have only been pulling the camera out during activities and I need to do better at taking more pictures of her. During the activities she is usually sleeping (as seen below all hidden in my sling) so I don't get any of her. 




For Family Home Evening this last Monday we started to get ready for Halloween. We carved a pumpkin and made caramel apples.
4 comments:
I'm pretty sure that's the cutest video EVER!!!
So cute don't you just love how fun little kids are.
CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!
How adorable is that!!!?
Post a Comment