
Okay well I am sure many people who follow Oprah might be sick of hearing about this.....I just want to say that I am so sad!! I have waited all my life to be a stay at home mom so that I could watch Oprah. I am sure some of you are laughing....but it's true! I remember my mom watching her when I would come home from school in the 3rd and 4th grade. I would sit and listen and watch while my mom folded clothes, but I would always miss half of the episode since school was not over when it started. At that time in my life I remember thinking I can't wait till I get to stay home and watch her from the beginning. Since I was in school FOREVER I never thought I would get to that point where I would be home when she came on. I figured she would be off the air and retired before I made it. When Adalie was born 2 years and 2 months ago I finally got to sit home and watch her!!! I was sooo excited!! When I heard she was going to be announcing it on her show today I was sooooo sad. I knew it would end someday and I really really didn't want it to. Now, I don't watch all of her shows, but most of them I do. I always get so excited for 4pm mountain time!! When I know I am going to miss it I make sure it is recorded!
Keep laughing....I don't care!
5 comments:
Very cute blog header, and I'm not even gonna say anything about Oprah because now I'll never get to stay home and watch her!
I love Oprah too! I'm behind on my episode watching so I haven't heard the announcement - so sad! I'm not laughing, I'll be crying right there with you the day she goes off air!!
I was kinda bummed when I heard mostly because I wanted to go to one of her shows and I new with this annoucement there was no way I would be able to get tickets to her show :( And she has vowed to knock your socks off with her last season.. Maybe I will still try to get tickets.
haha and I know knew is spelt with a k.
Post a Comment