Ashley was at it again!! She had some baby roosters mailed to us!! Nate and I got a phone call early Friday morning from the post office saying "your chickens are here". We knew right away that it was Ashley!! Don't turn us into PETA because the chickens were well taken care of and Nate is taking them to their new home south of Provo to some guy that wants to raise them. We did get a little attached (I am an animal lover for the most part). Although, I think Nate is more sad than me to see them go. What makes it easy for me to let go, is that I know what they are like full grown and they are VERY annoying and smell bad!! I don't know if I have the energy to keep going...this might be it for pranks ;)
Saturday, November 7, 2009
The Devil Strikes Back .....
Ashley was at it again!! She had some baby roosters mailed to us!! Nate and I got a phone call early Friday morning from the post office saying "your chickens are here". We knew right away that it was Ashley!! Don't turn us into PETA because the chickens were well taken care of and Nate is taking them to their new home south of Provo to some guy that wants to raise them. We did get a little attached (I am an animal lover for the most part). Although, I think Nate is more sad than me to see them go. What makes it easy for me to let go, is that I know what they are like full grown and they are VERY annoying and smell bad!! I don't know if I have the energy to keep going...this might be it for pranks ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Remember when we had baby chickens in our apartment kitchen?? Ha ha...dang boys. :-)
Alice just told me about that! Crazy funny! haha
Aw... hahaha... mean-mean. I would grow kind of attached too, but they do stink, I conquer :)
In reference to this story - last night I was out walking the dog. We live in a neighborhood with lots of dogs so I'm used to hearing barking while I'm out. Last night... I heard a freaking ROOSTER! No.Kidding. At first I thought perhaps that dog howling sure sounded sick. But, it continued. RrrROOOO!
Post a Comment