Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snow Days!!

These last few days we have taken advantage of the snow fall! First we went to Rock Canyon to go sledding (with real snow this time) with Nate's sisters Sarah and Jenny and Jenny's family. It was a lot of fun. We made a snowman and everyone, but me (I was protecting Hallie) got into a snowball fight.

Nate, Jack, and Tanner about to go down the hill

Me and little Hallie

Jojo and Adalie singing "Once there was a snowman"

Cute!

Sarah, Hallie, and Ziggy

Nate making snow angels with the girls

Yesterday, Nate, Jenny, Jake, Sarah, and me went skiing. We went to Alta for FREE!!! If you go between 3 and 4:30 you can ride one of the lifts for free. It was a lot of fun!!! I did not get to ski last year because I was pregnant with Hallie and I did not really go a lot the year before that either. I hope to go much more this year! I am looking forward to skiing this Saturday at Sundance!!!!Me, Nate, and Jenny on the ski lift

The girls on the lift

The group (minus Camille, Joe, and "that special someone")

2 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Looks like fun :) Glad someone takes advantage of the snow.. I haven't once this year... oh well. :)

Nicole said...

Wow, I can't believe how much snow there is! It's not snowy here, just FREEZING! :) You guys are cute!!