Adalie is POTTY TRAINED!!!! We are on day number 8 with NO diapers!!!! I am so proud of her!! She has a few accidents here and there (which are minor) but overall is doing great. She gets better and better each day. This morning she woke up dry with no accidents for the rest of the day!!
I tried potty training once before and it was a disaster so I stopped two days into it. I told myself that I would never go back to it again unless Adalie basically asked me to be potty trained. About a month later for a week straight in the evenings she asked me if she could "go pee pee in the potty like a big girl" then she would go in her room and put on "big girls" and I would let her until she had an accident which was every time. I just kept saying she wasn't ready. Then finally one day she cried to wear "big girls" and said she didn't want diapers anymore. I was VERY hesitant because I didn't want to really go through with it. I finally gave in and told myself I would go with it until she wanted a diaper on. She cried if I even mentioned diaper so we kept going with it. So now it is safe to say diapers are officially over. She runs to the potty every time she has to go and I only have to remind her to go when she is with friends or really into something. She is so proud of herself as well and still gets excited when she goes.
5 comments:
I know I do not feel Trey is ready...I am a little nervous to start.....
Can't wait for this moment with Declan... he's getting there! GOOD JOB ADALIE!!
Yay! Congrats! It takes some patience but is totally worth it!
HOORAY!!!! That is such an accomplishment - for you and for cute little Adalie! :)
Such a cute girl! :)
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAY!
Good job Adalie!
Post a Comment