Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Dress

So I have to give all credit to my sister-in-law Camille for giving me the idea and fabric! She saw it on a blog she follows and since she does not have a girl around Adalie's size she told me about it. It was REALLY easy to make...the hardest part was trying to get Adalie to put it on. One cookie and Dora snack later I got her to wear it without crying. She saw the sweater before I starting making it and I told her I was going to make a dress for her with it and she screamed and told me it was my dress therefore she would not wear it. I think she might still be a little small for it, but that is okay because it is starting to warm up and I can save it for next winter!

6 comments:

Ginger said...

That dress is ADORABLE!! You are talented. If I ever have a girl I will have to hire you to make her some cute dresses:)

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE! :)

Jessy and Kurt Antonino!!!! said...

Lindsay how you did it??? that is so cute! That is it, I am having a girl even if i have to adopt one!

sami porenta said...

Adalie looks so grown up in that dress. I cant believe you made it!! it is super cute.

Nicole said...

WOW, great idea and SOOO CUTE!!! I love those red tights!

The Mecham Family said...

It's totally cute!!