While I was making dinner tonight Hallie started getting restless since she was hungry. I stopped to feed her some dinner and Adalie asked if she could feed her. Since I was wanting to get dinner done I gave Adalie the spoon. She did really well and fed her 3/4 of the jar. I forgot Adalie was feeding her because it was going so smoothly....towards the end I ran to get my camera. I think I might have to use Adalie more often!! She was a very big help!
4 comments:
That is seriously so cute! She will be a great MOMMY one day!!
hahaa... really cute! What a helper. I like how Hallie keeps pushing it away because Adalie is trying to get it off of her face like a mommy :D haha... Cute GIRLS!!
"Cheese!" "Dinner's ready!" so cute!
That is so sweet! What a great helper!
Post a Comment