
Last night Adalie and I were watching Youtube videos (one of Adalie's favorite past times) and eventually we made our way over to a Taylor Swift video. After watching it Adalie said she wanted Taylor Swift hair. On a side note, Adalie has never cared too much about her hair, only every once in awhile, well yesterday we left the house for a quick trip and I had only combed through her hair. When we got into the car she said "Oh no mom, you didn't do my hair!" I laughed and told her I would do it when we got home. Okay back to Taylor Swift....so we went into the bathroom and did curls in her very thin hair. She ran to the mirror when I was done and was so excited. Then she decided she needed to do my hair.
Adalie: Mom I need to do Taylor Swift to your hair
Me: Okay lets go into the living room
Adalie: Okay let me get the spray bottle and bows
She sprays only one spot on my head over and over and combed that one spot over and over
Me: Ouch be soft okay
Adalie: It doesn't hurt!
Me: Yes it does!
Adalie: No it doesn't hurt!
This went on for awhile
Finally she added some bows and I looked just like Taylor Swift!!!
So this morning as soon as she woke up she ran to the mirror and with a sad pouty face said, "Where's my Taylor Swift hair?" I told her it goes away when you go to sleep so I redid her Taylor Swift hair and she lived happily ever after!
2 comments:
I did notice that she looked just like Taylor Swift this morning!!
Great post, but would have been FANTASTIC with pictures! Adalie is a doll!
Post a Comment