Friday, June 11, 2010

400 Mile Goal


So I have decided to make myself a goal and am sharing it with whoever reads this. I have been running consistently for 5 weeks now for a total of 92 miles. I want to run a total of 400 miles which will take me through September 21st. I really enjoy running....except for the first 1/2 mile which is really hard, then I get into and keep going. I have never run in an official race (except for in high school) so I want to make something out of all this running. Anyways.....wish me luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome. I know you can do it. :) Good luck!

Tyler said...

Did you get a season pass to Seven Peaks? Looks like fun! Cash and I may have to join you one of these days. You need to run a race. I'm not even a runner and have run a few 5 Ks--they are so fun!

Tyler said...

Oh p.s. this is Ginger not Tyler :) Apparently I'm logged in under his name. Oops.

The Mecham Family said...

Good luck!!! How are you logging your miles? You should join Daily Mile, that's what i do to track my workouts.