We went and saw the fireworks in Provo. We sat with some friends near the temple. Both the girls enjoyed the fireworks. I think Adalie was not scared this year compared to last year because we were farther away.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Life Has Been A Little Hectic!!!
I have some catching up to do.....I guess I will do it mostly through pictures.
We went and saw the fireworks in Provo. We sat with some friends near the temple. Both the girls enjoyed the fireworks. I think Adalie was not scared this year compared to last year because we were farther away.
So sweet.....even though they are already fighting (Adalie picking on Hallie) ....they love each other so much. When they see each other for the first time after a long break they get so excited.
According to Nate, Adalie was pretty board for most of the parade. I think she was a little confused....while waving at people she asked when Nate and her were going to go to the parade.
After the BBQ we went to downtown Provo for the festival and the kids managed to catch a ride before they closed it all down.
Then we came back for some fireworks of our own. Puppy was taking care of Adalie...she was a little scared.
We went and saw the fireworks in Provo. We sat with some friends near the temple. Both the girls enjoyed the fireworks. I think Adalie was not scared this year compared to last year because we were farther away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like the 4th was so much fun for you guys! Your girls are so freakin cute
That first picture is so cute! Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment