Last Monday was my Dad's 57th birthday so me and the girls made our way up to Wyoming to see him. He had no idea we were coming...I only told my Step-mom, Grandma, and Aunt. I called him when I was about 20 minutes away from his house to wish him a happy birthday and to figure out what his plans were for the rest of the day. When we got there he was outside fixing up his old, but new to him, 1950's Packard. He looked up to see who was pulling up in his driveway and there we were!! I think he was really excited...we were! Adalie was so excited to get out of the car and run over to him and say, "SURPRISE"!! I wanted to take him to lunch, but decided it was a little short notice so we settled for a nice family BBQ for dinner. My Dad and I got all of the food ready throughout the day. It was a fun night and we were glad we could go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment