Okay I can't take all the credit, but I decided this was blog worthy and did what you are supposed to do when you get a good deal. My sister-in-law Camille got me into couponing....which lead me to this.....yesterday morning I got up early to get to the store before all of the good stuff was gone...once my cart was full of the things I wanted I got in line and realized I forgot my wallet! I was so mad! Then I looked at my stuff and knew a few of my items would be free. I threw a few things up on the belt and hoped for the best. As the lady was ringing up my items I explained to her that I forgot my wallet and I would come back for the other items.....well to my surprise I got:
8 comments:
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I need to learn this!!
That's freaking awesome!
you have to teach me.
I know, I rock! You have no idea what you've just gotten yourself into. I will admit, I've never gotten cash back! WOW!
Wanna have a "teach the world how to do this" party? :) I'd love to come!
I'd say thats a great deal! haha! thats classic!
Wow...I need to learn these tricks!
Post a Comment