In the Hill family there are 3 birthdays right in a row! Tanner- July 31st, Sarah- August 1st, and Jack- August 2nd. I made each of them a cake and had a lot of fun doing it. I am still learning the whole cake world and have a ways to go. Hopefully I will get better at it and keep it going!! It's my new hobby. It's not as expensive of a hobby and I thought it was going to be. There are many things you need to buy upfront, but the buying aspect of it has slowed way down.
8 comments:
Fantastic Job! :) They are all really good! My poor DarTanion wanted a Star Wars cake and all he got was a regular cake with a few action figures on it. :) Next year I know who to call! :)
Ok Lindsey, Garrett's B-day is Sep. 20th. and now that my mom is gone, I need you to help me with Garrett's Cake, I want it to be a train, or Thomas the train, that will be the Theme... Let me know if you can help me... Please. I want a really delicious cake with the flavor and I love how you decorate your cakes, so.... Let me know. Jessy
You did sooo good on all the cakes! You are my new cake lady! Just be prepared every year to do 3 cakes in 3 days :)
Linds!! You're getting pretty stinkin' good at it!! Where's my birthday cake?? :D haha.. JK! Now I'm hungry for cake, great.
These are awesome! The Star Wars cake is the COOLEST!!
OMG! Love them!!! Jack's is my favorite!! Awesome!
Have you worked with fondant yet?
I am way impressed! I definitely should have done the cake decorating class with you :) I think the star wars cake is my favorite. So cute.
WAY CUTE LINZ!
Post a Comment