Friday, October 1, 2010

Big Girl!

Today Hallie was standing in her high chair and I couldn't believe how big she looked so I had to get a picture.
I can't believe how crazy Hallie is!! It's strange that she is not walking yet because she is all over the place. She climbs out of her high chair often and sits on the tray so I have to constantly keep my eye on her. Yesterday at the grocery store she managed to get out of her buckles in the front seat 3 times in the first 5 minutes. She can climb to the top of the stairs in a matter of seconds. She crawls SUPER FAST! Her attitude is "if there's a will there's a way". It is night and day from Adalie because she probably still could not get out of a high chair and even at three she can't get out of a crib. I am always hearing how boys are crazy and into everything and all over the place...I feel like that is Hallie....however, I still get to witness all the drama that comes with girls.

Hallie is very particular about her food. She rarely likes me to cut it up...often if she sees me doing it she screams and won't eat it. She is VERY independent and wants to do everything on her own and if you don't let her then she throws a major fit.

I love my little Hallie girl and I hope her and Adalie stay good friends....I would say they equally beat up on each other many times throughout the day ;).

My girls love to play together in Hallie's crib so I took a few pictures.





One last thing....Hallie has learned how to kiss and it is so cute!

No comments: