Monday, October 24, 2011

Number Three

Yes!! Child number 3 is on its way! I am 11 weeks today. I have been sick since about week 7--which is why there has been random and a lack of posts. You can usually guess that I am pregnant if I don't post for a month at a time. The sickness this time around has not been as bad as with the other two, but I am beginning to think it might just be mind over matter....I have more responsibility and what feels like "chores" now than with my other pregnancies. Having things to do each day that keeps me busy helps keep the sickness away or tolerable. However I have had MANY horrible days where I want to curl up and cry and not face the world because I feel so sick. Nate seems to understand this pregnancy sickness more which is a HUGE help. He spoils me! Today was his first day back to school since his amazing 10 day fall break! I was soooo sad this morning when he left, I have to keep telling myself that there are only 7 more weeks until a MONTH long break!! Hopefully my sickness will be over by then. I am almost past my 1st trimester, but sickness wise that has meant nothing for me in the past. I am hoping this one will be over sooner as it started later. Only time will tell. My house is suffering and so is our nutrition....we eat out a lot and my kids end up eating what I eat which is whatever sounds good at the moment which usually is not healthy.  In my "normal" life I would put a stop to it, but at this point I really don't care. I keep looking around my house thinking about how nice it will be when it gets a really good cleaning. Hmmmm I can only wish right now....

Anyways enough of that...we are super excited! Adalie at times can't contain herself because she wants a baby brother so bad. She keeps asking if she can have  2 --like Marcus and Carter (twin cousins). Sorry not happening this time around. She keeps asking if she can name the baby. So far she has come up with Max, Jackson, and Lizzy. She will be crushed when she finds that we won't use those names. As for Hallie, she rubs my belly and says hi to the baby. She will talk to it and then ask me to talk to her belly. I am a little afraid to bring a baby into our home with Hallie around. She is going to squeeze this baby and never let it out of her sight. She is so clingy with babies unlike Adalie. I also think she may get a little jealous.

Well I have many things to post which will have to come later. I am lazy (if you will notice the lack of pictures). We have had Nate's parents in town, My cousin Becky and her family, some Notre Dame football, a few more trips to Chicago and a few random things. I'll be honest, who knows when I will post....at least you know why I am slacking now. :)

9 comments:

Nicole said...

yahoo!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you feel better soon. everyday when collin leaves for work i want to cry because it just helps to have another set of hands, hehe. but babies are so wonderful!!!! :)

Kara said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys! :)

Dezaree said...

so fun! You guys make cute babies!

Amy said...

Congrats! I have to tell you I knew bc Nate mentioned it to Brian, and I had a dream you were having a boy. I know, weird, huh? That was the whole dream, nothing else to it. With most of my friends my prediction has always been right. So you are pretty likely to have a boy ;)

Megan and Travis said...

Yay!!! Congrats :) can't wait to hear more about your next adventure :)

Lindsay & Josh said...

Way to go Hill Family! We're excited for your #3. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Yay!! I am 15 weeks! So are you due in may? So exciting! Hope you get a boy and if not your girls are so precious and you make beautiful babies anyways! Congrats hope you feel better.

The Mecham Family said...

So excited for you guys!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Hope you get feeling better soon!